Fleet Operations Manager / 5.5 days / Up to 3.5k / Jurong
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 17-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Fast growing logistics company that is constantly expanding into Southeast Asia
- Solid delivery service arm to a strong e-commerce platform
- Basic salary with bonuses, salary adjustments, incentives and mobile allowance
- Overall, in charge of all Fleet (Drivers & Driver Attendants)
- Provide managerial role for team.
- Responsible for running daily operations.
- Managing/tracking delivery performance & Forecasting
- Training, Skills Development of Drivers/Attendants
- Management of Fleet Trucks & Staff in terms of attendance, KPI
- Maintain good working relationships with customers.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and require coordination with other departments.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly KPIs are met and not limited to any task assigned by management.
- Plan and execute daily planning base on Standard Operations Procedures
- Minimum 4 year(s) of working experience in a supervisory/managerial role
- Good in data analysis (MS Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Class 4 licence is not compulsory.