Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Direct controls of all subordinate team member to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled timely and ensure guest expectations are met in the absence of an immediate supervisor.
- Prepare the Fitness Centre for guest use, ensuring set ups conform to the departmental standards.
- Maintain and upkeep by ensuring the Fitness Equipmentâ€™s and its facilities are clean, safe, in good working conditions and organized.
- Carry out regular checks and simple maintenance of the Fitness equipmentâ€™s.
- Help out in all area such as Reception counter and changing room during the absence of Fitness Receptionist and Fitness Attendant.
- To provide Excellent Customer Services according to company standards and procedures.
- To motivate and conduct fitness classes to meet the interest of the guest.
- Provide assistance, advice and instruction regarding all related fitness matters including correct use of equipment.
- Ensure that guest expectations are met or exceeded by providing an efficient, friendly and attentive service
- Provide and carry out prescribe fitness workout programs as directed.
- Checks and collects supplies from the stores according to hotel procedure.
- Collects and delivers hotel linen as per hotel procedure.
- Helps maintain the Fitness Club in top physical condition by reporting any engineering or housekeeping defects to supervisors.
- Handles customer complaints if possible, or report them to supervisors.
- Ensures safety standards are followed and adhered to at all time.
- Able to carry out any other duties assigned/required from time to time by the hotel & department.
- Willing to work on weekends, public holiday and perform shifts.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion utilizing English, both in oral and written form.
- Must be certified with either FIC, ACE, FISAF or etc.
- OFA, CPR+AED certified.