Fitness/ Gym Consultant (Full time/ Part-time positions available)
Confidential| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Manage the front desk (handling registration, enquiries etc.)
- Good customer service.
- Responsible to keep the gym environment clean and safe.
- Conducts Gym Orientations for all new members to make sure they can use the gym safely.
- Proficient in demonstration and use of gym equipment.
- Attentive to the needs of the customers on the gym floor.
- Able to meet the sales target.
- Able to confidently sell Personal Training Packages/ gym memberships.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Applicant must be Standard First Aid / CPR / AED certified.
- Good customer service is a must.
- Friendly, outgoing, empathy, and positive personality.
- Knowledge of safe exercise techniques, and potential injuries and ability to handle emergencies.
- Demonstrate exercises and adjust machine weights, free weights, and cardiovascular equipment.
- A great SMILE
- Great passion for fitness.
- Able to work at Bukit Panjang area.
- Willingly to work shift hours (Includes weekends & Public Holidays)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive performance bonus
- Cash Incentives
- Free gym membership
- Medical Benefits
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Full-time