Fitness Club Receptionist
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 31-Jan-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Enhances guest recognition at all times by addressing guest by name and interacting with them on a professional level.
- To open and close the reception fitness club centre on set times established by management.
- Always offers an alternative if a requested service is unavailable.
- Always visible to guests by being present at the reception desk.
- Be fully conversant with Banyan Tree Fitness Club services and facilities in order to be able to make helpful recommendations.
- Answers telephone calls in a professional, courteous and polite manner in accordance with company’s standards
- Accepts and accurately record all guest bookings for Fitness Club services in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Ensure that all cashiering functions are carried out in accordance with hotel’s accounting procedures.
- Accepts responsibility for, and enhance guest satisfaction.
- Refers major guest objections to immediate superior to prevent further guest dissatisfaction.
- To report any guest comments or complaints to the Fitness Club Supervisor as soon as convenient. In the absence of the fitness Club Supervisor, guest comments should be reported to the Fitness Club Manager
- Before opening and closing the reception center, always make sure the vicinity is clean and tidy, including windows and any other areas which are visible to guest.
- Be responsible and ensuring guest sign in/out on the registration disclaimer forms before commencing any activities within the facilities and in accordance to company policy.
- To cooperate and participate in all social and cultural activities, including events when requested by Management.
- Reports for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag at all times.
- Maintains high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Attends briefings and meetings as requested.
- Conducts inspection of the Fitness Club areas when required and as directed.
- Has a complete understanding of the company’s procedures in respect to health, hygiene and safety.
- Reports and sends lost property to the Lost and Found office, in accordance with hotel’s procedures.
- Attends all scheduled training, even if this should fall outside of regular working hours.
- Performs any other tasks as directed by superior.
- Support all Fitness Club operations during operations as required and directed by superior.
- Ensure that all department reports and correspondence are completed accurately and punctual.
- Ensure registration forms are available for guest to use.
- Always save all records and registration forms inside the file folder of the fitness centre.
Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Mystery Shopper Results.
- Cleanliness and maintenance of the Fitness Club reception and lobby areas.
- Personal hygiene and grooming.
- Attendance at scheduled training courses
- Adheres to Banyan Tree Standards.
- Minimum NITEC/GCE ‘O’, ‘N’ Level qualification and above or equivalent practical experience
- Pervious Fitness, Hotel or Customer Service environment.
- Candidate with at least 1 year related customer service experience and proven ability in performing basic administrative duties would have added advantage.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office skill
- POS and Opera hotel system
- Must be able to work shift
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd