Fitness Club Attendant
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 28-May-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Carries out daily general cleaning of all areas in the Health Club center in accordance with the departmental standards.
- Ensures that Health Club, Steam/Sauna & lockers is set up is in accordance with departmental standards. Ensures all Fitness Machine are cleaned and maintained regularly.
- Ensures that guests are greeted using their names at all times and provided with water & towel in the Gym accordance to department standards.
- Ensure that soiled linen is collected, sorted and bagged in accordance with departmental procedure.
- Cooperates with Engineering to maintain facilities in Sauna/Steam, locker rooms and Fitness facilities.
- Handles guest complaints and follow through. Report matter immediately to your direct Superior.
- On daily basis carry out routine inspection on all operational equipment. Report any equipment broken equipment/ machine immediately.
- Prepares daily & monthly inventory sheet.
- 18 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in Singapore.
- Willing to perform shift working hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion utilizing English, both in oral and written form.