First VP/VP, Obsolescence Management, Shared Infrastructure Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
The IT Obsolescence Management Manager is a thought leader responsible for Obsolescence Management Process. He will drive the implementation of program and plans and monitors the progress of the by different team members. This individual must be driven and must implement continuous improvement to the program.
- Executes regional IT Obsolescence Process to meet the regional obsolescence requirements of the Bank
- Engage and collaborate with regional representatives to establish, continuously improve and keep current regional IT Obsolescence Process and Guidelines.
- Mentor and guide regional representatives to follow the agreed Obsolescence Process guidelines.
- Collaborate with regional representatives to identify, seek funding, track and report remediation.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders and large teams
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)