First VP/VP, Head General Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.Job Responsibilities
The scope of General Services would include the management of mailroom and courier services, archieved records, concierge and staff refreshment services, cheque printing, executive transportation services, and office equipment.
- Areas of responsibility will include operations management, service delivery management and stakeholder managements.
- Ensure services provided are relevant and delivered at optimal cost through regular process and service review and adoption of technology
- Act as business partner by creating synergies with partners to drive adoption of best practices to support the enhancement of services.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of operations under his/her control. He/she will drive automation and process efficiencies whilst ensuring control and risk.
- Develop and deliver management information, planning and forecasting capacity and performance. This role will also involve strategic management alignment process/products with the regional countries.
- Equip front of house resources to deploy a holistic model that drive more experiential outcomes in the workspace and cater to different level of needs for employee
- Adopting a proactive risk management framework with regards to service and data management (timely review of annual material outsourcing arrangements)
- Improve the efficiency of the operations in the unit
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the country
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Expert knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to use considerable judgement, initiative and independence
- Strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Operational experience in a shared services environment
- Extensive experience in designing and managing vendor relationship processes
- Demonstrated experience in managing vendor relationships. Track record in delivering savings through strategic sourcing initiatives. A strategic thinker who can also manage complex and demanding day to day operational issues
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills
- University degree with a minimum of 10-15 years working experiences.
- Good communication skills in both oral and written skills
- Strong leadership qualities and operations management background
- Good in PC skills, preferably with knowledge of SAP PEMS
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)