First VP / VP, Cash Product (e-Channels) Development Manager, Group Wholesale Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
Reporting to the Team Head of e-Channels Product Development at Group Wholesale Banking, the position will be responsible for the development of various electronic delivery channels that services our Wholesale Banking customers.
The incumbent will work closely with Product Managers, IT, Operations and business segments to identify and develop product capabilities and drive strategic product development initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identify electronic channels product development opportunities based on customer needs, competitive landscape, data analysis and market research.
• Collaborate with Product Managers to constantly enhance and innovate existing product capabilities to address changing customer requirements and increase product competitiveness.
• Build business requirements as the basis for Technical Development, Operations, processing and other cross functional departments to build systems, procedure and materials to support product development and ongoing product enhancements.
• Work with Group Technology & Operations to review functional specification and ensure they are aligned to business requirements for sign-off.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of new product development within defined objectives with close collaboration with Product Managers and Project Managers on scope and timelines of new and enhanced products.
• Formulation of Test Scenarios & Scripts. Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT), troubleshoot, analyse and resolve product development issues.
• 8 - 10 years of working experience.
• Knowledge of Cash Management businesses in Asia, and electronic channels platforms including business internet banking platform, Host-to-Host, SCORE.
• Good knowledge of industry payment file formats such as ISO20022.
• Possess good datamapping skillset and conversant with datamapping tools across different formats.
• Experience with User Interface and User Experience design of corporate internet portal.
• Experience with creation of wireframe, prototypes, style guides, user flows and agile methodology will be an advantage.
• A creative and highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, and the ability to deliver targets.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken and written English.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)