First VP. Test Engineering, Group Tech and Ops
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Drive the development of test automation framework for functional and non-functional testing, in collaboration with the testing service providers and also responsible for its on-going maintenance.
- Engaging with UOB stakeholders to deliver test engineering automation for various delivery methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and DevOps initiatives.
- Providing input to quantify, manage, track and report test automation coverage, and SLAs/KPIs.
- Responsible for evaluating test automation tools, building frameworks and automated dashboards and utilities for various business functions.
- Manage and increase coverage of automation by providing demos, walkthroughs and trainings to achieve target transformation benefits.
- Provide inputs to on-going vendor management for test automation services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in computer engineering or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in API testing, NFT and Functional Test Automation in large and complex organisations preferably in the area of Banking and Finance.
- Have extensively in agile environment and well versed with CI-CD tools and integrations (Jira-Jenkins etc.) with some practical experience.
- Deep understanding of varied market leading automation tools for UI, Mobile, ETL and Load testing.
- Experience in service virtualisation testing, understating of test data management and test environments will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing multi-cultural, diverse and remote virtual teams.
- Strong attention to details, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent client facing, internal communications, written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)