First VP, Technical Delivery Manager, Customer Management & Compliance, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Directly lead and manage a technical team with focus on delivering banking systems and solutions
- Responsible for the successful execution and technical delivery of the project that meet scope, timeline and within budget
- Collaborate with enterprise and solution architects to ensure application solution delivered comply with established enterprise application, security and control standards, design principles and guidelines
- Partner with solution and enterprise architects to deliver technical innovations in support of emerging business needs and progressing these ideas from concepts to working solutions
- Plan project efforts to upgrade, enhance and maintain systems at supported release levels
- At least 10 years of experience in business process and/or technology implementation
- At least 5 years of experience in managing third party vendor relationships, onshore and offshore development teams to achieve business outcomes
- At least 3 years experience at managerial level or above delivering global IT capabilities
- Hands on experience with Waterfall/Agile best practices and methods such as Lean, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
- Experience in service-oriented technologies to be able to understand service interdependencies and drive towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
- Ability to work independently and excellent problem solving skills is a must
- Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience in implementing large scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Good business domain knowledge in Customer Onboarding for different customer segments is a plus.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)