First VP, Strategic Marketing & Communication, Digital Bank
Role and Responsibilities:
The role will be digital focused and is responsible for activating the new digital brand across all digital channels in an integrated way.
This individual will manage customer marketing and focus on directing and utilising consumer insights to drive acquisition. This person will also be responsible for social media platforms and other digital brand initiatives and ensuring consistent quality execution.
Entrepreneurial by nature, those to be considered will be on an upwards trajectory in their careers and will relish the prospect of proving themselves within a challenging business environment. The ideal candidate will bring experience building a brand and will have worked within a setting with digital marketing.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will have 8 -12 years’ experience and can demonstrate hands-on experience with brand strategy, integrated consumer communication, direct-to-consumer marketing including interactive web-based programs and consumer research.
- Possesses comprehensive branding and marketing skills from broad-reach advertising to highly targetted direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms. Armed with a good understanding of how digital media is consumed with strong experience in media mix strategy and ROI tracking.
- Both strategic and creatively minded with a strong consumer focus, with demonstrable insight into market needs, both now and in the future, ensuring that the business is well positioned to capitalise on emerging trends and opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful by nature, an excellent communicator and influencer, with the ability to forge critical relationships.
- Experience in managing marketing communications deployment across the region with an ability to manage a governance structure, content library and engagement protocol preferred.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)