First VP, Senior System Analyst, Core Banking, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
Reporting to head of Core Banking Development department, you will be the lead to the Core Banking Technology SME with responsibilities in providing development and technical functional design and solution, and acting as a liaison between the business users/Operations team and the technical development team.
- Works with business and BTOM Business Solution Specialist unit to elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse request, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces for the Core banking
- Works with different IT teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions, produce and review the functional specifications and data mapping template.
- Conducts and/or participates in the requirement gathering, solution design and formulation of an overall solution design.
- Explains the rationalised propose solution and feedback changes to the development team and work with them on the smooth delivery of the solution
- Works closely with project manager and technical delivery manager to ensure application design documentation is properly defined / updated with signoff, with compliance to SDM guideline.
- In the course of implementing a solution, to work with BTOM’s Business Solution Specialist to produce documentation that includes user requirement specifications, change request specifications and with development team the other technical specifications.
- Work with development team to facilitate/provide “train-the-trainer” on application enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
- Must have at least 8 to 10 year working experience in Core Banking domain.
- Knowledge in business analysis & requirements management methodology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)