First VP, Retail Investment Operations Centre
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
As the Head of Process Management, the incumbent will
- Work with the business stakeholders to streamline and automate processes to improve the customer experience, enable profitable growth and become more efficient
- Provide support to develop lean expertise and capability within the division at all levels
- Lead process improvement initiatives to enhance productivity and efficiency within the division
- Evaluate any internal policy change and address potential impacts on internal process for the end to end oversight of operational effectiveness of process and procedures
As the Head of Business Management Support, the incumbent will
- Ensure proper functioning of day to day controls within the division, periodic monitoring activities and timely identification and resolution of risk issues
- Regularly review and improve existing controls, put new controls into action and track for process improvements
- Review, support and track the remediation of control results
- Support and manage any business reporting and budget management
- Above 12 years experience in both Wealth and Private Bank Operations
- University degree with at least 15 years of experience in Wealth Management or Private Banking Operations
- Strong interpersonal and leadership experience
- Ability to liaise with various functions and stakeholders at all levels
- Sound product, business and operational knowledge as well a strong understanding of applicable local regulations in Private Banking and Wealth Products
- Able to drive strategic thinking and continuous improvement in both operational and non-operational areas, including connecting the cross-functional resources to remove waste along the extended value streams.
- Detail oriented with strong risk awareness
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)