First VP, Network & Security Infra Senior Engineer, Shared Infrastructure Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Responsible for managing Enterprise LAN and Regional WAN network infrastructure. As part of the role, the candidate will be involved in network architectural planning and design, engage key stakeholders on project built and delivery, improve operational efficiency and process optimization.
- The candidate must be able to systematically configure, analyze and diagnose network/firewall components and telecommunication links.
- On 24 x 7 operational standby
- Good Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 12 to 15 yearâ€™s relevant working experience in managing large, complex LAN/WAN networking/security platform
- Experience in leading a team of skilled professional personnel
- Strong technical competencies in managing routers, switches, firewalls, VPN appliance, Web proxy, load balancers, IP Telephony etc
- Working experience on SD-WAN, SDN, Cloud networking, Micro-segmentation
- Good analytical skills, meticulous, energetic, resourceful and inspirational.
- Strong leadership and planning skill
- Eager to learn new skills / technology and keep abreast with industry trends and best practices
- Ability to articulate, possess strong written, documentation and effective communication skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)