First VP, International Mobility & Corporate Travel Management, Group HR
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Human Resources function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example.
This role is highly collaborative with various key internal and external stakeholders to support businesses and assignees throughout the entire assignment relocation process till repatriation. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the Bankâ€™s global mobility programs across various businesses and geographies and ensure consistent program delivery
- Provide advisory on global mobility policies and services as well as guidance on exceptions handling
- Work in close partnership with external vendors to manage all aspects of global and domestic assignments as well as international transfers such as costing, immigration issues, tax awareness, etc.
- Ensure assignment documentations are correctly issued and filed as well as assignment data are kept updated
- Establish a tracking mechanism to monitor daily assignment requests and follow-up on any outstanding matters for all new and ongoing moves
- Prepare and review regular assignment reports
- Conduct regular review of vendor contracts, mobility policies and assignment allowances to meet business needs and be market competitive
- Keep abreast of market and policy developments
- Recognised degree with at least 8 to 10Â years of relevant experience in the relocation industry or a corporate global mobility role
- Supervisory experience with in-depth knowledge of global mobility program design, process management and broad understanding of immigration and expatriate tax requirements in various geographies
- Able to develop effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels in the Bank
- Self-starter and detail oriented with effective time management and multi-tasking ability
- Possess strong influential, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)