First VP, Head, Travel and Loyalty
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
Seeking to appoint a Head of Travel Usage and Loyalty to manage travel and petrol partnerships and loyalty programs to drive business targets and objectives.
• Responsible for developing and charting the strategic direction for travel and loyalty portfolios to drive business objectives.
• Lead the team in developing and executing strategic and tactical usage campaigns for UOB Cards, travel and petrol pillars and customer acquisition and engagement programs.
• Overall management of rewards P&L. Design and implement rewards costs reduction initiatives and platforms.
• Champion loyalty experience customer journey and NPS to optimize engagement. Drive digitalization of rewards redemption.
• Acquiring and building partnerships with travel, petrol and rewards merchants. Merchant account management and servicing.
• Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, develop and implement marketing and usage programs to drive billings and prime card usage while strengthening the cards and payments brand proposition.
• Monitor, track and optimize campaigns and allocated marketing budgets and marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
• Ensure all initiatives are audit ready and adhere to compliance and regulatory standards.
- Preferably degree holder with minimum of 5 years of loyalty programs & partnerships experience.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical abilities. Strong numbers sense with business acumen.
- Managing a team, the individual needs to know how to motivate and bring out the best in team members.
- Strong ability to drive results, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to changing business needs and challenges.
- Strong communicator who has proven to be able to build good stakeholder relationships and with internal and external partners and vendors; as well as bring clarity and structure to ambiguous situations.
- Resourceful, independent and driven.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)