First VP, Digital & Technology Enablement, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clientsâ€™ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Groupâ€™s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.
The role is part of the Private Bank - Digital & Technology Enablement (DTE) core team whose objectives are to drive and support the Digital and Technology initiatives supporting and aligning with Private Bank (PB)Â business strategy. The candidate will be involved in helping to shape and define the business requirements for the initiatives; working closely with PBâ€™s stakeholders and internal Group Technology & Operations to help business drive the implementation to realise the business benefits and objectives. The responsibilities includes:
- Supporting theÂ target PBÂ IT roadmap and work with PB users and internal stakeholders to plan and drive the differentÂ initiatives and workstreams under the roadmap.
- Represent PB asÂ the project lead helping to bridge between PB user requirements and GTO teams in the implementation of these initiatives.
- Work with PB Front Office users to gather feedback and review ongoing enhancements and optimisations to both existing BAU systems as well as new digital initiatives.
- The candidate should have 8 - 10 years hands on experience in leading and supporting technology project streams and have overseen end to end project implementation cycles for digital and technology projects and initiatives.
- Experience in managing multi-stakeholders in a banking environment especially in Private Bank will be an advantage.
- Candidates with a technology background and experience on digital initiatives, user journey, process enhancements and optimization will be preferred.
- Have a good grasp of emerging technology/trends and how it may impact/support/enhance PB'sÂ business and processes.Â
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)