First Vice President, Treasury Platform & Execution
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Drive design of treasury products execution capability for both direct and indirect market facing activities
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Work with local business unit , local digital team & tech team to deploy ,build and run
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Proritise IT infrastructure investments and seek to scale where possible ie SG build and local business to also tap on
â€¢ Â Â Â Â Â Â Understand the local processes which will enable piping into new platforms
â€¢ Â Â Â Â Â Â Work closely with country stakeholders to understand the digital road mapÂ and business strategy pertaining to treasury
â€¢ Â Â Â Â Â Â Work with the local and group stakeholders to refine current booking to settlement process where necessary and drive efficiency/scalability
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant experience in Banking / Finance Industry
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, meticulous, possess drive and initiative
- Strong team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills, with good ability to work independently
- High Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- knowledge and experience in financial markets products ( bond/fx/structured product/equity )
- Experience in implementing system for front office users ie rm/dealers which connects to middle and back office settlement/executionÂ
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across various functions and pull together diverse business interest towards achieving a common objectiveÂ
- Good understanding in both front and back office processes and willing to work with business /process owners towards improving existing workflow/systemÂ
- Able to work well across key Uob foot print and with the respective country teams ie Malaysia , Thailand, Indonesia and chinaÂ
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)