First Vice President, Structured Products and Equities
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
Responsible for managing different aspects of the structured products and equities business, which have direct impact on the productsâ€™ P&L. It will include implementing and driving sales activities, product development, defining product strategy and ideations.
- Responsible for the P&L and quality/growth of PFS structured products and equities books
- Manage the productÂ program â€“ approving product coverage; target market and segment; sales manual / pricing /advisory process, ensuring strict adherence to product compliance and governance
- Provide weekly and ad-hoc product ideas internally to our wealth specialists and client advisors
- Liaise with internal & external product providers to identify product opportunities and emerging risks
- Work closely with wealth specialists to deliver the right structured product and equity solutions to our clients via our client advisors
- Conduct accurate and comprehensive competitorsâ€™ analysis, products review and data analysis
- Develop product solutions and communications across segments
- Design productÂ strategy differentiation to serveÂ each segment
- Build strong partnerships and share ideas/advices with other product specialists and sales teams
- Familiar with platform solutioning, and expected to participate in product-related projects
- Recognized university degree with minimum 10 yearsâ€™ of relevant investment experience with established financial institutions
- Strong understanding of structured products and equities market
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think independently and creatively.
- Has excellent communication and writing skills; with ability to present and advise our wealth specialists and client advisors on structured products and equities.
- A self-motivated individual with strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Has strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all relevant stakeholders and external parties
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)