- Perform coding, functionality testing and troubleshooting of firmware/software modules.
- Work with small, multi-disciplinary development teams to create and design software for execution on custom designed Embedded Linux and/or bare metal devices for existing and new products.
- Preparation and update of project documentation deliverables such as functional specification and other related system documents in accordance to the project guidelines.
- Provide system/technical support to users on all system related enquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience preferred.
- Must have proven experience with C/C++/MFC etc.
- Strong understanding of Linux Kernel/driver, SQL databases, writing and optimizing queries.
- Good attitude and willing to learn and pick up new skills.
- Able to handle pressure and work within tight schedules.
- Must be able to work well individually and as a team.
- Self-motivated and a deep feeling of ownership.
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd