RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 04C4142|EA Personal Registration No: 1878745
Bachelor's / Honours
- Attractive remuneration.
- Good career opportunity.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Perform coding, functionality test and troubleshooting of firmware/software modules.
- Work with development teams to create and design software for execution on custom designed Embedded Linux and/or bare metal devices for existing / new products.
- Prepare and update project documentation deliverables such as functional specification and other related system documents in accordance to the project guidelines.
- Provide system / technical support to users on all system related enquiries.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience preferred.
- Must have proven experience with C/C++/MFC etc.
- Strong understanding of Linux Kernel/driver, SQL databases, writing and optimizing queries.
- Able to handle pressure and work within tight schedules.
- Must be able to work well individually and as a team.
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd