- Assist in setting up a new lab.
- Assist Firmware engineers and Firmware Test engineers on issue debugging.
- Prepare and set up test equipment, examine the test environment and utilize automation to execute test.
- Execute and report test results on time.
- Perform first level analysis to filter test system or software related issue.
- Maintain and manage the equipment and inventory in the lab.
- Assist on ad-hoc tasks in the lab
- Maintain the 6S in the lab
- Degree in electrical/electronic/computer engineering with strong PC Hardware, OS, and software installation knowledge
- Experience in test execution and lab maintenance.
- Able to perform initial debugging on test system and software issues.
- Familiar with Microsoft tools
- Able to work with counterpart in China
- Able to work reasonable OT
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd