EDMI Limited | Date Posted: 15-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
1) Firmware development for communication products
- Demonstrated experience with embedded software design, debugging, documentation and testing.
- Understanding of networking basics such as TCP/UDP, Ethernet, Socket e.t.c.
- Solid Work on board bring-up, build systems, user space scripting, and application dev on embedded Linux Platforms.
- Embedded Programming using C/C++.
- Direct experience with communication protocols including I2C, SPI, and UART.
- Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis Skills for Embedded Systems.
- Hands on experience in board bring up activities and lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, JTAG/ICE debuggers).
- Assist in bringing design to mass production with on-site factory support; develop test methods, set requirements.
- Develop automated test/configuration tools.
- Produce documentation as needed to test and maintain products.
2) Source code improvement and maintenance of existing products.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical / Electronic/ Computer Engineering with at least 2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Accountability - Strong attention to detail and emphasis on meeting commitments
- A high degree of self-discipline and self-motivation are required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices
- Any of the following experiences will be advantageous:
- ARM (Cortex M0-M4, A8) and/or MSP430 designs.
- DSP and low-power firmware development
- Protocol (GSM, ZigBee, IEE802.15.4g) development
- Proven Product Life Cycle experiences from design to manufacturing.