Firmware Engineer (Embedded System)
- Design, development, testing and support of firmware/embedded software applications for microcontroller based wireless systems.
- Develop software communication protocols for wireless communication systems
- Drive technology/development projects in all phrases from specification to release.
- Read or understand electronics schematic and system design.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure project delivery on time.
- Define and create product software specification including software architecture, feature descriptions and applications notes of the system
- Research technical issues and/or opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Participate in ad hoc software projects and assignments as required
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in real time embedded system
- Must process strong knowledge of C/C++ language
- Experience with Arm, Cortex based microcontroller is required
- Strong Knowledge of the communication transport protocol like I2C, SPI, UART and USB
- Understanding of the Bluetooth protocol and stack is a plus.
- Familiarity with DSP programming is an added advantage
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to manage one's own time efficiently
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd