Financial Services Sales Associate
- Opportunity to join a leading integrated financial services firm
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Fantastic work culture with a supportive team
Our client is Singapore's leading financial firm that partners with other professionals and institutions to provide clients with business and financial solutions. Led by a well-respected industry expert, the Company also works with law firms to provide clients with customised solutions from an entire suite of services. From large corporations to individuals and their families, the Company is well-equipped to provide any financial related advice.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building strong client relationships by providing customers with ongoing support and regular sharing of best practices, insights, and product knowledge.
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- You ideally have experience in B2C Sales/Account Management, Customer Success or similar role.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
Snaphunt Pte Ltd