Financial Services Consultant
- Flexible working options
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is an avant-garde organisation that works in conjunction with professionals and institutions to provide clients with business and financial solutions.
The Company strives to provide their clients with customised solutions to match not only the size of their clients' organisation, but also their clients' ambitions.
You will be responsible for :
- Acquiring and managing relationships with corporate and institutional clients in your area of focus to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Developing strong internal relationships to optimise service delivery and ensure all practices are in line with internal guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Partnering with the client relationship managers to provide timely and relevant investment advisory services to clients.
- Analysing clients' risk appetite, investment preferences and return expectations and proposing investment solutions accordingly.
- Analysing investment portfolios to determine asset re-allocation opportunities.
- Developing, reviewing, and making recommendations for changes in investment policies based on market conditions.
- Complying with internal guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Retail/Corporate Banking
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Ref : 90210041
Snaphunt Pte Ltd