Financial Service Consultant
As a Financial Service Consultant, you are expected to generate and create new leads and ability to identify potential sales opportunities for our company. You will need to work with clients in guiding them to plan a secured future with their financial assets.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A market based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme on base of achieved results;
- A fun and dynamic working environment with flexible working schedules;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Room for initiative and independence
- A vibrant and supportive working environment with work-life balance
- Provide a fast track career advancement to be a manager and lead your own team.
- Travelling opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least GCE A Level / Local Polytechnic Diploma / Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Required skill(s): inter personal skill, communication skill, Leadership Abilities.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tampines.
SP -Maragaret Ong (AIA)