Financial Service Consultant
- Professional Development
- Attractive Remuneration Package and Benefits
We are looking for a suitable candidates to be trained as a Financial Service Consultant. We believe working as a Financial Service Consultant can positively impact any individual, their family and their future.
If YOU think you are the one we are looking for, a positive and pleasant individual who is hardworking and responsible, desires a career change and enthusiastic about value creation for your clients, we would like to have a career discussion with you.
- Client acquisition and servicing
- Provide financial planning services to clients and prospects
- Establishing client's financial objectives
- Recommendation of (insurance, endowments, and investments) solutions to clients
- Implementation of client's preferred solutions
- Review and servicing of client's savings and protection needs
- At least 21 and above (as per MAS requirements)
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a Polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent and above.
SP -Maragaret Ong (AIA)