Financial Reporting Manager
You will be responsible for :
- Providing support and ensuring annual audit are completed within timelines
- Performing annual closing and reporting
- Preparing financial forecast and analysis of all departments and providing reports on trends and variances
- Reviewing effectiveness of current accounting procedures and initiating ways to improve efficiency.
- You have an Accounting degree with at least 4 years experience within a Financial Reporting or similar role
- You have strong knowledge of audit and local regulatory frameworks.
- You have strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- You are meticulous and are reliable to deliver high standard work within deadlines
- You have good interpersonal communication skills, with ability to take the lead when required.
Our client is an established company providing digital transformation services. They have seen tremendous growth in the last decade and are expanding their team to better support their clients in meeting market demand.
- Opportunity within an company with decades of experience
- Strong potential for career growth
- Work alongside industry experts and learn extensively
Snaphunt Pte Ltd