Financial Project Analyst
- Join a fast growing global company
- Attractive compensation
- Multicultural team with a fantastic culture
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
Our client is looking for a Financial Project Analyst that will partner with our production team, providing insights and analyses to help our Producers and Production Director make data driven choices.
Your will be responsible for:
- Preparing and updating the monthly project budget and help project decision makers through budget preparation and reporting, financial analysis and business support.
- Be the main point of contact for budget and revenue topics by the project, studio and at a group level.
- Consolidate & analyze financial data (staffing, actuals, forecast)
- Monitor & challenge Associate Studios’ budget
- Build sophisticated tools and reports on financial status and risks
- Provide analysis and recommendations to optimize costs & improve financial performance
- Build financial models to help Production’s decision making
- Set & monitor KPIs for budget owners, design dashboards, conduct benchmarking
- Manage and maintain staffing tool
- Consolidate & prepare project’s profit and loss
- Monitor costs spending and ensure the process is followed
- Prepare finance dashboard and conduct meeting with producers and executives monthly
- Prepare finance dashboard for all production gates
- Conduct business studies on past performances, develop forecast models, identify trends
- You have at least 4 years experience within a Finance Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis or Financial Reporting role, ideally within the Media, gaming or related industry.
- You possess extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- You have thorough knowledge of accounting principles, budgeting and forecasting
- You are a problem solver and use a logical approach and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Ref : 38310311
Snaphunt Pte Ltd