Financial Planning (trainee program)
Do you want to work as an entrepreneur and manage your own business while you still studying?
Do you like flexi working hours? Do you like to help people in their finances?
Trainees will be given opportunities to participate in activities, e.g. roadshows, leads for calling, joint field works, adhoc projects, etc...
Come and join our young and dynamic FCA Team, representing a global and well-established company!
- Assist clients in financial planning based on their financial needs and goals
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with clients
- Recommend suitable insurance products to clients based on their financial needs
- Conduct regular financial review with clients
- Flexibility of working hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive trainings and development program provided
- One-to-one mentorship and coaching
- Rewards and recognitions
- Competitive remuneration package for qualified candidates
- commissions + incentives
- inclusive of monthly allowance ($1,000 to $2,000) for 12 months** may be offered
- A full certificate in GCE "A": level / Diploma awarded by Polys in Singapore / recognized Degree qualifications
- Age 21 and above
- Males must have completed Full-time National Service
- Candidates are required to attain CMFAS certifications (M5, M9. M9A & HI)
- Strong network of contacts will be an advantage
- Committed, hardworking, trustworthy and determine to succeed
** Terms and Conditions apply
You can request to attend our Career Seminar to find out more about this career opportunity or indicate interest to participate in our Focus Group.
All uni undergraduates and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please click "Apply" to send in your resume or SMS 97547543 for enquiries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.