Financial Planning Consultants (Online Interview)
FINANCIAL PLANNING CONSULTANT with PAG
Why should I join?
We are a rapidly expanding group with Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd that seeks to provide growth with career opportunities to individuals who would like to take up challenges.
If you have a growing mindset with the ambition and aspiration to excel, PAG has an established platform structure which provides support for you to grow immensely and have the opportunity for a diverse exposure.
What training will I receive?
You will be attending a 12 weeks structured training program where you will be coached and mentored in this journey of development and progression.
The training curriculum will include financial concepts such as needs-based analysis, constructing a retail client-based financial plan and personal development program that will aid you based on individual strengths.
Your direct manager will work closely to guide after the training program for on the job skill development.
What is the salary and benefits package?
We offer a competitive allowance package and you will be joining a dynamic group that supports your development who is pro in recognizing your achievements.
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities
- Rewarding remuneration with monthly allowance
- Fast Track Career into Management Role (Subjected to fulfilling company requirements)
- Flexible working hours
- One-to-One mentorship
- Min Local Diploma from any Local Government Polytechnic or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and never-say-die attitude
- No experience required
- At least age 21 & above
- Singaporean / Singaporean PR
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd (PAG)