Financial Planning & Analyst (West | Healthcare)
- Works closely with business units to add value in decision making in the business planning and projects.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data.
- Prepares financial & management reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analysing, formatting, and presenting information.
- Builds budgets and forecasts of future company performance.
- In charge of the Project Evaluation (PE) process, and work with the project team & provide financial inputs/analysis during the evaluation, planning, execution, and closure of the various projects & strategic initiatives.
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance.
- Provides management with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions.
- Degree in Accountancy or Accounting/Business related discipline.
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance/financial analysis experience
- Experience in Health-care institution will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16601
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD