Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (APAC)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jul-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a market leader within IT Services.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- Flexible working options.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting including consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process.
- Supporting decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance.
- Performing adhoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of financial statements by performing monthly, quarterly and year end closing and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance in accordance to the reporting standards used.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- You have at least 5 year experience as a Finance Manager or Financial Planning & Analysis role, ideally within the IT Services industry.
- You have strong knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and CHINA GAAP as well as Oracle, Hyperion and SAP.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
Apply for this role: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/59510191
Snaphunt Pte Ltd