Financial Planners & Associate Managers
Ritz Wealth is a professional organization dedicated to providing clients with financial advisory services in term of financial protection and wealth accumulation such as Hospitalisation, Critical illness, Personal accident, Children Education, Saving and Investment and more. We also provide other types of insurances such as Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance, Maid Insurance, Workmen Compensation Insurance and others.
We are committed to help everyone in our team to achieve his or her personal goals. We understand the start of a career as a financial planner can be very challenging. At the start, we provide 12 months of monthly allowance ranging up to $4,000 with tagged minimum targets. On top of this, we still pay you full commission and bonuses for your acquired business. Apart from that, we provide you with practical training, personal coaching, mentorship and joint-field work to help you in your development and performance.
Due to our expansion, this is our ever first time that we are advertising to recruit new Financial Planners & Associate Managers. We want to groom the next batch of financial planners & managers. Join us as we take you on the journey to success.
✅ Financial Scheme support for first 12 months $1,500 – $4,000
✅ Monthly & Quarterly Bonuses
✅ Good commission and attractive incentive
✅ Recurring income on subsequent years
✅ Provide leads support
✅ Overseas Incentive Trips (New York, Spain, Cape Town…)
✅ Awards Recognition
✅ Comprehensive training program and mentorship
✅ Excellent Career Advancement Prospects
- Develop new leads/client accounts and explore the possibility of growth
- Recommend strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, and other areas to clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Tailor and present financial solutions to clients on various insurance, investment policies to meet the financial planning needs and requirement of clients
- Provide portfolio reviews and maintenance services to clients on regular basis
- Keep updated on current market development and the impact on our client's portfolio
Possess at least a Polytechnic Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Professional Degree in any field;
At least 21 years old, Singapore or Singapore Permanent Resident
At least 2 year(s) of related field working experience. We will consider even if you do not have any working experience
Committed, result-oriented, self-driven and eager to succeed in life
Undergraduates & ORD National Servicemen are welcome to apply
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.