Financial Management Associate
- Kickstart your career with a sought-after organisation
- Comprehensive training with personalised mentorship from world-class leaders
- Great work environment with regular welfare and bonding activities
Our client is a leading financial services platform with over 100 years of accumulated experience. They are looking for passionate individuals to grow with them and provide quality financial advice to highly affluent clients.
You will be responsible for providing financial insights and expertise in relation to client needs. You will develop strategies to maximise product performance by leveraging on product sales training and client seminars. You will take ownership of your business, develop and lead teams, foster client relationships, and be strategically agile to drive strong sales results and ensure the highest level of client service is delivered.
You will be responsible for :
- Acting as the primary point of contact and delivering excellent service standards and advice to clients
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular improvements through customer feedback, pursuing strong customer satisfaction
- You have a Diploma in any field and ideally, have experience in a Client Services or similar role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with clients to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd