Financial Management Associate
At Vision Advisory, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training and successful framework which offers you an in-depth insight about our mass affluent and high net-worth clients. Our Founder Mr Tony Cheng and his core Senior Leaders Team have an accumulative of more than 130 years’ experience and expertise in financial planning, has successfully serviced highly affluent clients who have benefiting a great deal from our wealth of experience and top-notch service.
You will be responsible for providing financial insights and expertise in relation to client needs and developing strategies to maximise product performance by leveraging on product sales training and client seminars.Take ownership of your business, develop and lead teams, foster client relationships, strategically agile to drive strong sales results and ensure the highest level of client service is delivered.
Kick-start your career as a Financial Services Consultant with a sought-after organization that represents multiple insurers and investment administrators platform. We are a professional organisation providing quality financial advice to clients based on a relationship of mutual trust and respect.
You will be responsible for :
- Acting as the primary point of contact and delivering excellent service standards and advice to clients
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly KPIs.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular improvements through customer feedback, pursuing strong customer satisfaction
- Earn yourself a free iPad Pro and Apple Pencil upon successful application*
- Exclusive digital marketing support services to aid in passive leads generation.
- Access to a fully integrated app/system for leads generation and client engagement with exclusive partner products/services.
- Comprehensive in-house and external training with personalised mentorship from world-class leaders.
- Enjoy multiple overseas trips every year with expenses covered*
- Dedicated support from our team on training, recruitment, marketing activities.
- Central administration support team
- Successful candidates can be onboard with MAS new provisional licensing* guideline.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with clients to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environment
- Singaporean or Singapore PRs only
- 21 years old and above (legislative requirements)
- Minimum Local Polytechnic Diploma and above (legislative requirements)
- Fresh graduates or undergraduates are welcome to apply. Those without experience will be provided extensive training.
What's on Offer?
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
Snaphunt Pte Ltd