Financial IT Analyst (Healthcare Sector)
- Manage both in-house and out-sourced projects to meet project scope, budget and schedule with proper project plan
- Work closely with external vendors and internal users in the development/ support of various new systems
- Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and review of application (mainly SAP FICO and iSH) changes due to internal users (mainly FP&A and Business Office team) requests
- Assist internal users in their daily usage of the application
- Provide application support and advice to user to enable the effective and efficient use of the applications, including conducting application training to users, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, connectivity, user access and component configuration problems
- Analyse user’s requirements, include determining feasibility, cost, time and resources required, compatibility with current systems, potential problem area and recommending solutions
- Responsible for creation of all system workflow documentations and to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Knowledge and support the implementation of Robotic Process Management (RPA) software
- Familiar in working with huge dataset and able to visualize how to extract the required information
- General degree (IT preferred) with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge/expertise in implementation of Finance module in SAP/Oracle ERP System
- Proficient in SAP FICO + ISH, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access) and other data mining tools
- Proficient in at least coding in visual basics.
- Able to code in other language will be a plus advantage
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience in healthcare industry and public healthcare subsidy & financing framework is preferred
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18180.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD