Everest Gold Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Nov-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage and oversee the overall finance and accounting functions, internal control, budgeting, audit, taxation, group accounting & reporting, and cash management.
- Lead the controllership team (Finance Managers, Compliance offer, Gold buyer).
- Operate as a business advisor who drives accountability and sound financial management throughout the organization.
- Maintain effective business relations with external auditors, regulatory authorities and external consultants.
- Manage the public financial reporting activities.
- Liaising directly with the regulatory bodies in addressing any queries.
- Provide advice and direct support to management in performing analytical evaluation of business / financial opportunities, consistent with corporate objectives.
- Degree/ diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or other related field.
- You should be CPA qualified
- 5-10 years relevant experience with Big four accounting firm
- 3-7 years relevant experience with World Top 500 Enterprises
- Must have Working experience in equity and debt financing
- Work well both independently and as part of cross-functional teams
- Passionate to work in fast moving environment.
- Only Singaporean may apply.
Everest Gold Pte Ltd