- Manage the financial operations of a successful e-commerce retailer
- Lead and grow your own team
- Be a part of a fast & dynamic work environment
Our client is a Singapore-based furniture retailer that stands out in today's market with its quality and competitive pricing and have launched in multiple markets across the globe.
In this role, you will be managing finance operations, handling group accounting activities across multiple countries and ensuring financial & regulatory compliance with reporting requirements and tax filings. You will also be working with various teams to prepare budgets and automate accounting processes.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading, managing and growing the accounting team to support the growth of the business and accounting requirement.
- Ensuring timely and accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to the senior management team.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinating and liaising with external parties like auditors and government authorities where required.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting with professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- You possess at least 6 years of relevant experience, ideally with 3 years within Big 4 Auditing firm and 2 years within financial controlling on group level with a private firm.
- You have strong understanding of SFRS/IFRS.
- You are tech savvy with prior experience with Xero or ERP systems
- Experience in Retail/Ecommerce/B2C and with US and Australian business entities will be an advantage
- You possess great analytical and interpersonal skills
- You pay keen attention to detail and have the bigger picture in mind.
- You are a self-starter and team player who is able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd