Financial Controller, International - RETAIL - S$15,000
Expanding retailer within the region seeks professional individual for the position of Financial Controller, International.
Budget for this role: S$15,000
- Manage the accounting & financial affairs of the Company, such as credit control, maintenance of the Company’s financial records, etc.
- Timely submission of the monthly management reports to the local, regional as well as head office management.
- Liaise with the relevant financial institutions for the efficiency management of the Company’s resources.
- Analyze the financial affairs of the Company & provide management with more related information & recommendation for the improvement of the Company’s performance.
- Annual budget preparation and budgetary control.
- Liaise with the auditors for the finalization of the annual financial statements and in this connection all related matters with the Government authorities.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulation across regions of responsibility
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- In charge on communicating with HQ in all financial matters
- Perform any other duties as & when required.
- Min 10 years in similar capacity within the Retail, FMCG industry.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any of the relevant field of Finance, Economics, Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Experience with creating financial statements for different market which the group have exposure.
- Must have sound knowledge of accounting principles and procedures within the group international exposure.
- Heavy SAP user.
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit us at www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd