Financial Controller, International - RETAIL - S$14,000
Expanding retailer within the region seeks professional individual for the position of Financial Controller, International.
Budget for this role: S$14,000
- Manage full accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Developing Financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial analysis, forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements and present the reports to CFO.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulation across Singapore, Thailand and London
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- In charge on communicating with HQ in all financial matters
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Min 5-8 years in similar capacity within the Retail, FMCG industry.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any of the relevant field of Finance, Economics, Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures within the group international exposure.
- Experience with creating financial statements for different market which the group have exposure.
- Heavy SAP user.
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit us at www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd