Financial Controller (APAC)
- Join an online trading platform with global presence
- Work closely with the group's management team
- Opportunity to gain regional exposure and build a strong career path
Our client is a global online trading platform that connects buyers and sellers with its vast network of service providers.
As a Financial Controller in the APAC region, you will be reporting to the CFO. You will be a key business partner in tracking business performance and driving profitability. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process.
- Driving performance analysis and continuous improvements to improve the internal controls.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Liasing with the regional finance directors to ensure timely monthly financial reporting and compliance with financial processes, systems and policies.
- Providing an oversight on tax, internal controls and audit related matters.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent) with at least 8 years experience within a Financial Controller role, ideally in Ecommerce industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role, including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess solid knowledge of IFRS.
- You have good communication & interpersonal skills and you have the ability to converse in multiple languages in South East Asia, in order to liaise with senior stakeholders in the region.
- You possess strong analytical skills and you can thrive in fast paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd