- Opportunity within a company providing business & financial solutions
- Enable clients to achieve desired financial security
- Embark on a fulfilling career journey
Our client is Singapore's leading financial firm that partners with other professionals and institutions to provide clients with business and financial solutions. Led by a well-respected industry expert, the Company also works with law firms to provide clients with customised solutions from an entire suite of services. From large corporations to individuals and their families, the Company is well-equipped to provide any financial related advice.
You will be responsible for :
- Acquiring and managing relationships with clients in your area of focus to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Developing strong internal relationships to optimise service delivery and ensure all practices are in line with internal guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Providing timely and relevant investment advisory services to clients.
- Analysing clients' risk appetite, investment preferences and return expectations and proposing investment solutions accordingly.
- Analysing investment portfolios to determine asset re-allocation opportunities.
- Developing, reviewing, and making recommendations for changes in investment policies based on market conditions.
- Investing client capital in line with their investment objectives and risk profile to achieve maximum returns on their investments.
- Managing asset allocation and positions as well as optimising and enhancing client portfolio
- Participating in account reviews & preparing and delivering client presentations.
You ideally have some experience in a similar role within Financial Services. With determination, you are able to work well in fast-paced environments and demonstrate a high level of resilience. You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to build networks and relationships with ease.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd