- This role is open to jobseekers looking for a mid-career switch, training will be provided.
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Work with experienced professionals that will guide you through establishing your career in this field
Our client is a leading pioneer in independent financial advisory in Singapore. They cover multiple platforms and have an open service model that allows their clients to have a clear visibility of their portfolio and investment choices. They aim to redefine traditional financial planning by empowering their advisors with new-age technologies to deliver well-time market advice.
You will undergo a comprehensive training program that will allow you to develop required skills for the role.
- As a Financial Consultant, you will understand and analyse clients' goals and recommend suitable plans to help clients' meet them. You will monitor client's financial portfolio closely and conduct regular follow-up. Ultimately, you will be expected to build meaningful and long-term relationships with your clients.
- While no experience is required for this role, you ideally have some relevant experience. Jobseekers looking for a switch in careers are more than welcome to apply.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player and have a willingness to learn and apply.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a strong network and relationship builder.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd