- Assess clients’ financial situation to develop strategies to help client meet their financial goals.
- Provide advice on insurance to help companies and individuals plan for their financial futures.
- Help clients with financial planning in areas such as retirement, education, and investments with our full product suite.
- Review and follow up with clients on a regular basis to assess how developments in their life might affect their financial plan.
- Preparing and interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance report and income projections for clients.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with existing clients.
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
- At least 21 years old.
Training and professional development
At Income, we ensure that you are well-equipped with the relevant expertise to succeed. Before you become a Financial Consultant, we will offer you our tried-and-tested tutorials and materials to help you gain the necessary Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) certifications. Eligible candidates who successfully join us may also qualify for the S$500 CMFAS Examination Sponsorship, CMFAS Allowance and a new iPad Air (terms and conditions apply)!
In the course of your career, you will get to develop both professionally and personally with our structured courses and trainings. Our dedicated managers will constantly be there to guide you through your developmental journey as well.
Leadership opportunities are available to Financial Consultants who have done well in both sales and recruitment and aspire to groom and lead others to be successful like themselves.
And uniquely to Income, we also offer a multi-channel distribution networks where you can switch to a different career track from the one you started out in to maximise your strengths and realise your career aspirations.
Enjoy unlimited potential income through our multi-layered incentive structure that includes commissions, quarterly performance-based incentives, annual bonuses, and great incentive trips.
And you get medical benefits and be covered under group insurance too. We will make sure you are well looked after so that you can concentrate on providing sound financial advice to your clients.
To apply, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.