- Be mentored by experienced consultants and undergo in-depth training on an individual basis
- Flexibility to plan your schedules according to your individual lifestyles and working preferences.
- Transparent and result-oriented remuneration structure
Our client is a group of financial consultants that is committed to delivering the best financial advice and practices to their clients. They aim to be progressive leaders in the Financial Planning industry
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring customers to grow own portfolio.
- Marketing and sale of life insurance and other financial products from our list of product providers.
- Facilitating and supporting customers’ purchase journey.
- Practising professional financial planning to provide holistic perspective of protection, savings and investments needs and gaps, and make appropriate product recommendations.
- Ongoing post-sale customer service.
- Performing regular financial reviews with customers to ensure client’s portfolio remains relevant to changing needs.
- Ensuring that transactions are compliant with governing laws and ethical standards.
- Staying abreast of market trends, best practices, products and processes through continuous professional development.
- You have at least a Diploma/Degree of any discipline
- Having prior experience in financial services sales with proven track record will be an added advantage
- You have a passion for Financial Planing and Wealth Management
- You have strong analytical skills to be able to analyse and plan a portfolio in context of a variety of metrics
- You have strong interpersonal skills are able to communicate clearly to clients
- You are driven and self-motivated
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd