Financial Analyst [Temporary]
UWCSEA has a temporary vacancy for a Financial Analyst for three months, May to July 2020.
Reporting to the COO, the Financial Analyst role supports both campuses. The focus of the position is to help prepare ad hoc analyses in the absence of the Financial Controller during maternity leave. The role spans both campuses and may require regular presence on each campus.
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experience, preferably with audit experience; CPA preferred
- Good communication skills; able to build and maintain excellent rapport with all levels of associates
- A team player with ability to collaborate with management and functional departments
- Motivated self-starter, curious, resourceful and independent; keen to learn
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well-organised and capable of managing multiple priorities effectively
- Strong business integrity and holds sensitive information in confidence
- Strong Excel skills
Interested applicants, please submit an application via our portal by Tuesday, 12 May 2020.
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to safeguarding our students and protecting them from harm. In keeping with the expectation that all staff and volunteers share this commitment, those applying for a position at the College must be willing to undergo employment background checks and screening appropriate to the post. If you have a strong sense of adventure and an exceptional level of commitment to teaching and learning, UWCSEA might be the perfect next step for you visit our website to learn more.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
United World College of South East Asia