Financial Analyst (SAP)
• Perform monthly closing reports and analytics for BU heads, to explain performance and to monitor projects against approved business plans
• Handle entire annual budget and regular forecasting process, and preparation of presentation for board review
• Prepare group reporting and financial dashboard for presentation to management
• Prepare the monthly and quarterly presentation to board of Directors.
• Track and review PPV and provide commentary for variance
• Compile the monthly dashboard covering both financial and operations KPIs for management review
• Participate in ad-hoc duties, analysis and projects as required
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy/ ACCA/ CPA
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Financial Analysis and covering budgetting and forecasting
- Prior experience from a Big 4 Audit firm and commercial Analysis experience preferred
Suitable candidates, please email resume in MS word format, stating current and expected salaries, and availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Attention: Brendan Low Shun Wei (CEI Reg No: R1104469)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No: 99C4599