Financial Analyst (Part Time)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Flexible working options
You will be responsible for :
- Performing adhoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Supporting decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance.
- Evaluating M&A and other investment opportunities and analysing valuation and returns.
- Oversight of transaction due diligence.
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents.
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters.
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals.
- Managing relationships with banks and other stakeholders on financing requirements.
- Keeping abreast of the changing business landscape in order to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth.
- You are willing to work on a part-time basis and have at least 1 year experience within a Corporate Finance/ Strategy or a Research role
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Our client is a leading business services firm with expertise in digital, consulting and operations. They are expanding rapidly across South East Asia and are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide assistance to the team on conducting financial research.
Apply to the role: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/92801198
Snaphunt Pte Ltd